The “Don’t Taze Me, Brah” Christmas Meme
Rules for the game:
- Link to the person that tagged you, and post the rules on your blog.
- Share Christmas facts about yourself.
- Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs. (or as many as you can).**
- Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
1. Wrapping or gift bags? Wrapping. I don’t like Christmas paper – I prefer to use plain white or brown paper with shiny ribbon. Or used magazines.
2. Real or artificial tree? No tree. I live alone in a small space. But when I get a tree it will be real. We had a fake tree the first 10 or so years of my life and I was not a fan.
3. When do you put up the tree? My family puts theirs up between Dec. 10 − Dec. 15.
4. When do you take the tree down? My family takes theirs down the first weekend of the New Year.
5. Do you like eggnog? No. I don’t even like eggs.
6. Favorite gift received as a child? Barbie Mansion.
7. Do you have a nativity scene? No. I am not real big on the whole Christ story.
8. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I’ve gotten a lot of gift certificates … and those never make me feel very loved.
9. Mail or email Christmas cards? Postcards.
10. Favorite Christmas Movie? A Christmas Story. Meatloaf, smeatloaf, double beatloaf. I hate meatloaf.
11. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Sept./Oct./Nov … I’m pretty on top of it because I love giving presents.
12. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Magic Cookie Bars.
13. Clear lights or colored on the tree? White/Clear. We are tasteful Catholics.
14. Favorite Christmas song? This Christmas by Donny Hathaway.
** TAG: You’re it! PS: If this is just not your thing, no worries. i am not one to take offense if you don’t dig on this meme.