People mag released its “Sexiest Man Alive” issue last week and chose Hugh Jackman. Snore. While I certainly wouldn’t kick him out of bed, he’s not on the “Col’s 10 Sexiest Men Alive” list, that’s for sure. I gave about 5 minutes of thought to who MY top 10 are.
Without further a dude …
10) Ryan Gosling — loved him in half nelson. he’s the mysterious, quiet seeming type. smart too.
9) James Franco — similar appeal to ryan gosling. not as intellectually sharp, but more fun and goofy. loved him in freeks & geeks. also it’s kinda cute that he’s working on an MFA up at columbia.
Christian Bale — I’m hangin’ on to him from years past though I felt he was a bit too smooth in the latest Batman. I’d like to see him rough it up again. come to think of it, i wouldn’t mind roughing him up.
7) Q-Tip — I’ve crushed on him since I was 16. And his new album, The Renaissance, adds flames to the fire.
6) Jason Statham — Tough, sparky little bloke. Reeks of adventure. To quote the Prince song, “I don’t care where we go … I don’t care what we do. I don’t care pretty baby, just take me with you.”
5) Matt Damon — Smart, clever all-American hottie. Love the Bourne movies and the fact that he keeps somewhat of a low profile and married a civilian.
4) Leo Di Caprio — I resisted Leo in the early years, when he was all the rage around Titanic. Time passed — Gangs of New York … Catch Me If You Can … The Aviator … The Departed. Now, I swoon.
3) Javier Bardem — 3 words: Vicky Christina Barcelona. Aye, Aye Aye.
2) Clive Owen — The dark, brooding, hyper-masculine British hunk.
1) Daniel Craig — The light, brooding, hyper-masculine British hunk.