music meme: Love is How You Make It
so much i want to say but won’t. for now. not in the mood to overshare. except for this ‘lil music meme i received from gem on facebook. it is totes fun. unlike the wack ass grammy’s with all those wack ass manufactured “stars.” the deal is …. you put your iTunes on shuffle and have to accept whatever song comes up for each of the following 25 questions. there is no rhyme or reason to it, really. especially since my iTunes is filled with music from many, many different people. guess that says something in itself! if i had to choose 5 that are possibly meaningful, i’d say it’s number’s 2, 6, 8, 19, 25.
1. What do your friends say about you?
Three Longers Later — Stereolab
2. How would your coworkers describe you?
We Are Your Friends — Justice
3. How would you describe yourself?
Carry On, Brother – Eddie Harris
4. What do you like in a romantic partner?
His Girl – Budos Band
5. How do you feel today?
Suco de Tangerina – The Beastie Boys
6. What is your life’s purpose?
Ballad of a Thin Man – Bob Dylan
7. What is your motto?
Can’t Nobody Love You – Solomon Burke
8. What do you think about the most?
Scenic World – Beirut
9. What are you going to do on your next vacation?
Run Away Hide From Love –Jackie Stoudemire
10. What do you think of your first love/date?
To the Other Woman (I’m the Other Woman) – Doris Duke
11. What is your life story?
Work on You — MSTRKRFT
12. What did you do yesterday?
Heartache – A Girl Called Eddy
13. What do you think of when you see the person you like/love?
Every Double Life – The New Amsterdams
14. What describes your wedding?
International Colouring Contest — Stereolab
15. What will they play at your funeral?
Saturday Love – Alexander O’Neal & Cherrelle O’Neal
16. What is your obsession?
The Right Stuff – Bryan Ferry
17. What is your biggest fear?
I’m Outta Here – Diamond and the Psychotic Neurotics
18. What is your biggest secret?
Tough Mary – Etta James
19. What is your biggest turn-on?
Act Too … The Love of My Life – The Roots
20. How do you describe your friends?
Brandy Alexander – Feist
21. What would you do with a million dollars?
Ball and Chain – Janis Joplin
22. What is your opinion of sex?
Pure and Easy – The Who
23. What is your biggest regret?
Don’t Sweat the Technique – Eric B. & Rakim
24. What would you rather be doing right now?
Don’t Worry About It – N*E*R*D
25. What will you post this list as?
Love is How You Make It — Gong